Download free trial demo
Please fill out the form below and click Submit to download Quick3DPlan® 8.0 for Windows® free trial demo version. The main restrictions on the demo version are that you cannot save or print the project and the display shows a watermark with the text "Demo version". The tools to design closets and fitted wardrobes are not available in the demo version either. It works for 60 days.
See the recommended system requirements, the cabinets, appliances and accessories included and the program FAQs.
- Operating system : Windows® 2000, XP, VistaTM 32bits, Windows® 7 and Windows® 8.
- Processor: Intel i5 – i7
- Hard Drive: 100 MB of free space
- RAM Memory: 1GB or more
- DVD-ROM: No
- Mouse: 2-button with wheel
- Monitor: 17" color monitor that support a screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater
- Graphics card: Graphics card with at least 256 MB of independent memory
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0 or greater
- Click to view the cabinets included in the European catalog (cm).
- Click to view the cabinets included in the American frameless catalog (inches).
- Click to view the available accessories.
- Click to view the available appliances.
- Click to view the available doors and handles.
- Click to view the available materials and finishes.
- Click to view the available architecture moldings.
- You cannot save the project.
- You cannot print.
- You can't export the project to an external file.
- No technical support.
- The display shows a watermark with the text "Demo version".
- The tools to design fitted wardrobes are not available.
Quick3DPlan® includes many tools to simplify the design process. Moving cabinets, changing the light intensity, changing door models and handles, and changing cabinet, wall and floor finishes is done quickly and intuitively. The results are displayed instantly.
Remember that you have to read and accept the User License Agreement.
The buying process is secure. You can buy through Avangate, or make a payment through the Virtual TPV La Caixa. All your payment data is sent securely.
- One security code that allows to use the program on one computer (one license per computer is required).
- Access to the Support Center (Manual, self-training videos, surveys.).
- Updates for one year.
- E-mail technical support (email@example.com).
- Self-training videos.
- Program updates.
- PDF Manuals.
- Satisfaction and support surveys.
- Technical questions.